Download and show your colours...
How to change the wallpaper/backgorund on the iPhone...
- Open the “Photos” app and browse to the picture you want to set as the background wallpaper image
- Tap on the sharing button, it looks like a box with an arrow flying out of it
- Tap on the “Use as Wallpaper” button option
- Arrange the picture as desired, then click on “Set”
- Choose “Set Home Screen” to set the picture as the background image of the device, ‘Set Lock Screen’ to set it as the picture when the phone is locked, or 'Set Both' to set as both.
- Exit out of Photos app and return to the Home Screen by pressing the Home button, you’ll see the background of the iOS device has been set as the picture you chose